The Pursuit™ series has been taken to the next level with the Pursuit™ G4 Ultralight. This rifle has kept many of the features you have come to love with the Pursuit series but have upgraded others to make the rifle more comfortable and attractive. The new and improved Pursuit™ G4 Ultralight features a wider forend to provide a better grip and hand position when shouldering the rifle. In addition to a new forend the receiver is slimmer and concels the hinge pin which allows for a more streamlined look. The Pursuit™ G4 Ultralight weighs in at 5.75 pounds thanks to the 26" Chromoly steel barrel and LT-1 Alloy frame. The Dual Safety System akkiws this to be one of the safest rifles on the market thanks to the internal hammer block safety and trigger block safety. The Pursuit™ G4 Ultralight has evolved the Pursuit™ series and made it even better!
This gun also comes with the NEW Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle. It functions like a palm save and t-handle all in one, maling it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle. The Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle has a t-shaped piece with brass jag that can screw in, allowing your ramrod to function like a work or cleaning rod. The Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle sits on your ramrod when it is in the storage position on your rifle.
Item #: R741140
WARNING: Black powder firearms cannot be shipped to New Jersey, New York City, Illinois, Michigan, or Canada. For all other states, please review your state and local laws before ordering.
Pursuit™ G4 Ultralight Features:
- Weighs only 5.75 pounds!
- Wider forend for better grip and hand position
- Accelerator Breech Plug™
- 26" Ultralight Chromoly Tapered, Fluted Barrel with Premium CeraKote Finish
- LT-1 Alloy Frame
- Dual Safety System - internal hammer block safety and trigger block safety
- Speed Load System - for easy loading and more consistent groups
- Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle
- Quick Relief Recoil Pad
- Williams™ Fiber Optic Metal Sights
- Lightweight and maneuverable
- Fast action release button
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Extended ambidextrous hammer extension
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Sling swivel studs
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- Solid aluminum ramrod