Traditions™ is proud to introduce the next revolution in muzzleloading - the Vortek StrikerFire®. This gun is the first new innovation in the muzzleloading industry in years. In development since 2008, this patent-pending rifle takes in-line muzzleloaders to the next level by taking away the external hammer and using an internal StrikerFire System. To cock the gun, simply slide the striker button forward until it locks and fire. The recessed de-cocking buttons allows for quick and quiet de-cocking of the firearm and the gun is also equipped with an automatic de-cocking mechanism - when the gun is opened, it is automatically de-cocked. By eliminating the external hammer, this allows for faster locktime, the ability to mount your scope closer to the bore and allows the gun to operate with less weight.
Traditions™ has equipped the StrikerFire with new features. The Vortek StrikerFire® is outfitted with the TAC2™ Trigger System - a two stage competition-style trigger set a 2 pounds. The Stow-N-Go Removable Butt Pad allows the butt pad to be removed with the press of a button for convenient storage inside the stock. The StrikerFire also has some of the same features you have come to depend on from the Vortek™ Ultralight series like the 1-piece Accelerator Breech Plug™, Dual Safety System, Premium CeraKote Finish, and Speed Load System.
This gun also comes with the NEW Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle. It functions like a palm save and t-handle all in one, maling it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle. The Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle has a t-shaped piece with brass jag that can screw in, allowing your ramrod to function like a work or cleaning rod. The Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle sits on your ramrod when it is in the storage position on your rifle.
This .50 caliber model comes in Realtree Xtra® camo and Premium CeraKote. This gun does not come with sights.
Item #: R561146NS
WARNING: Black powder firearms cannot be shipped to New Jersey, New York City, Illinois, Michigan, or Canada. For all other states, please review your state and local laws before ordering.
Vortek StrikerFire® specifications:
- StrikerFire System - no external hammer!
- StrikerFire Button - simply slide button forward until it locks to cock the gun
- Recessed De-Cocking Button
- TAC2™ Trigger System - 2 stage competition-style trigger set a 2 pounds
- Accelerator Breech Plug™
- 28" Ultralight Chromoly Tapered, Fluted Barrel with Premium CeraKote Finish
- LT-1 Alloy Frame with Premium CeraKote Finish
- Hogue™ Comfort-Grip Overmolding
- Speed Load System - easy loading and more consistent groups
- Dual Safety System
- Soft Touch camouflage stocks
- Stow-N-Go Removable Butt Pad
- Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Sling swivel studs
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- Solid aluminum ramrod
- Load It/Shoot It/Clean It Kit 209 A5103
- Smackdown Bullets .50 cal 250 Grain QTY 30 A1826
- Muzzleloader Scope 3-9x40 Realtree Xtra Camo with Range-Finding Reticle A1143XTR
- Scope Ring & Base Combo-Medium Rings & 1-Piece Base, Realtree Xtra Camo A1788XT
- EZ Clean 2 Cleaning Patches .45-.54 cal 200 Per Package A1436